Author Topic: New Walking Boot Suggestions Please.  (Read 4598 times)

jontea

• Veteran Member
Re: New Walking Boot Suggestions Please.
« Reply #30 on: 13:30:35, 23/04/18 »
Keep up DA  ::)

Glad you got sorted  O0
Walking is the world’s oldest exercise and today’s modern medicine.

https://www.johntrowsdaleart.com/

Instagram  jontea62

Dyffryn Ardudwy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: 13:51:24, 23/04/18 »
I just thought that some of you might be visiting Bettws in the near future.
Most of the shops, even Cotswolds, appeared to have quite a few discounted items for sale.
The Scarpa shoes, were rather nice, but i was told that Head Office had decided on the substantially reduced to clear price, and the staff were tied.
I offered them £40, and you could sense they wanted to shift them, being the only pair they had in stock, but was told they had no room to negotiate.

Still, there were quite a few keenly priced bits of kit, throughout Betts Y Coed.

alan de enfield

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: 15:13:35, 23/04/18 »

It just gets better & better

RRP £215

Go Outdoors Price £193.49

Trekkit.co.uk price £178.49

Go Outdoor price match + 10% = price I paid = £160.64

Got home and found them for sale at Out Back Trading at £165
So taking Go at their 7-day price promise gave them a call and got another £12.14 knocked off the price.

Now got them for £148.50

Got to be a good day !!!!!

Mel

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: 18:09:15, 23/04/18 »
Glad you got sorted A de E.  With the luck you're having maybe you should buy a lottery ticket  :D

MichaelUK

« Reply #34 on: 09:26:43, 02/05/18 »
I took a trip to the Alt-Berg factory in Richmond, just over an hours drive. Had my feet measured up, and as I expected my left foot is over a half size bigger than my right foot! The two boots I had my eye on were the Tethera and Nordkapp. Both boots in stock and in my size, 10 W. Disappointingly they were not for sale, despite trying them on? So I left empty footed. No real explanation as to why they were not for sale, though I could order them. Fortunately Google was a very good friend to me, Taunton Leisure had the Tethera's in stock, my size, and with next day delivery, £184.99. They are being delivered today.
So if anyone is contemplating a trip to the Alt-berg factory I would advise ringing first to see if they have boots in stock for sale.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy