Author Topic: Wechsel tents anyone?  (Read 5445 times)

taxino8

Re: Wechsel tents anyone?
« Reply #15 on: 18:00:01, 06/07/19 »
I look forward to that, Taxino8; have a good camp! :)

..although if I am being honest with myself, there is no way that I am going to be paying £580 for a one man tent.
I finally got to use my Niak this week up at Angle Tarn Gill, here’s a very short video I made.
Quality is crap, I’m no pro and I was only muttering to myself but you can see the room inside of it.
It was a doddle to pitch, there wasn’t any wind so can’t comment on how it would perform in that but I certainly appreciated the room it gave me.
https://youtu.be/ZPdelnDpT5c

fernman

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 18:52:35, 06/07/19 »
When you said "Quality is crap" it took me a while to realise you meant the video and not the tent  ;D   But the video's not that bad, you're just being modest.

taxino8

« Reply #17 on: 18:55:58, 06/07/19 »
When you said "Quality is crap" it took me a while to realise you meant the video and not the tent  ;D   But the video's not that bad, you're just being modest.
Thanks, I actually had some of me putting it up but that was so bad that I didn’t bother posting the link to that as I’d get laughed at too much.

Bigfoot_Mike

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: 19:28:47, 06/07/19 »
I thought the same, so didn’t bother going to the video.

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: 07:44:56, 07/07/19 »

Well I understood what you meant, taxino8!

Nice tent - but way beyond my budget I'm afraid.
WildAboutWalking - Join me on my walks through the wilder parts of Britain

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy