Author Topic: TR The usual walk from my door Sat 2 May and Sun 3 May 20  (Read 959 times)

April

• Veteran Member
Re: TR The usual walk from my door Sat 2 May and Sun 3 May 20
« Reply #15 on: 18:34:43, 05/05/20 »
If you really wanted to offend her you would say that they had the same political views!

:o beefy meant Karl has the same barber as Boris not me  :o  ;D

I'm still enjoying following regular routes from home. It's really opened my eyes to what's nearby and made me more aware of the day to day seasonal changes.

Me too, I've done this walk or a slightly different version many times now at the weekends but there is nearly always something different to see.

What’s with all these bluebell photos, I counted three different places you saw them. Me jealous? No  :D

There are wild bluebells quite near my house too, there are quite a few here and there but not the huge areas of them like Richard has posted.

The tree-shaded walk by the river looks beautiful

It is nice, I'm going to stop for a quick lunch there at the weekend.

that footpath along the river Eden looks a beauty.  O0

It is indeed, thanks G&P  :)

Thank you all and I'm pleased to be of some educational use  :) A lonnen or lonning as Cumbrians would call it are lanes. 

Hate will never win

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 20:02:14, 05/05/20 »
Lovely photos of the pheasant, April - and every thing is so green all of a sudden.
WildAboutWalking - Join me on my walks through the wilder parts of Britain

April

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 07:57:35, 06/05/20 »
Thanks Richard  O0 The pheasant was in exactly the same place on Sunday that it was on Saturday. Nice to see pheasants are taking the current restrictions seriously and staying local  ;)
Hate will never win

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy