Author Topic: No more stay home, but stay safe  (Read 2161 times)

LunaaaaHia

No more stay home, but stay safe
« on: 10:21:38, 21/05/20 »
Toooo fat to stay home any longer :D . Pls be the watcher guys. I'm taking an oath to walk outside everyday.

gunwharfman

• Veteran Member
Re: No more stay home, but stay safe
« Reply #1 on: 12:17:45, 21/05/20 »
Good for you! Do it!

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 21:22:31, 21/05/20 »
Welcome to the forum from South Cumbria.  :)
Where do you do your walking?
WildAboutWalking - Join me on my walks through the wilder parts of Britain

LunaaaaHia

« Reply #3 on: 06:36:25, 25/05/20 »
Good for you! Do it!

Thank You gunwharfman.  

LunaaaaHia

« Reply #4 on: 06:46:03, 25/05/20 »
Welcome to the forum from South Cumbria.  :)
Where do you do your walking?

Hi from West Sussex. Start walking in 5 min. Today, I plan to walk around the Uni of Sussex. Good luck to me. :)

Oh, for job reasons, I use VPN to shift my IP addresses. So, you might think me from Japan/US, but not.
« Last Edit: 07:12:08, 25/05/20 by LunaaaaHia »

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 07:46:12, 25/05/20 »
Didn't look at your IP address, to be honest - would be lost on me in any case. Enjoy your walk.  :)
WildAboutWalking - Join me on my walks through the wilder parts of Britain

gunwharfman

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 13:55:43, 25/05/20 »
Good job I was alone today, I made a blunder, luckily it was only in my head. I drove out to a place near us called Havant Thicket, I planned to run there. At the entrance were loads of bunched flowers and two middle-aged ladies standing near them, I assumed that one of my 'relatives' had set up shop and was selling them to the car drivers. Then I saw a Police car and I assumed they controlling the cars going in and out. I drove on thinking the place was packed so I'll go to my normal parking place.

No parking in my spot so did my run and went home. I started to moan to my wife about Havant Thicket and she told me the flowers (and the Police Care were there because a 16 girl was murdered there the other day.

BuzyG

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: 15:04:32, 26/05/20 »

Hi from West Sussex. Start walking in 5 min. Today, I plan to walk around the Uni of Sussex. Good luck to me. :)

Oh, for job reasons, I use VPN to shift my IP addresses. So, you might think me from Japan/US, but not.

That's an odd thing for someone, who needs such a facility as part of their job, to point out.

Welcome to the forum. 10 mins tomorrow.  O0

sussamb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: 16:01:20, 26/05/20 »
No parking in my spot so did my run and went home. I started to moan to my wife about Havant Thicket and she told me the flowers (and the Police Care were there because a 16 girl was murdered there the other day.

We assisted Hampshire Search and Rescue on this as they're one of our neighbouring counties, search conducted over 4 days, very sad ending.  Had a 4 day search in our own county just a week or so earlier, on that occasion we found a 59 year old alive.
Where there's a will ...

LunaaaaHia

« Reply #9 on: 05:12:54, 28/05/20 »

That's an odd thing for someone, who needs such a facility as part of their job, to point out.

Welcome to the forum. 10 mins tomorrow.  O0

LOL, not odd at all.

Our branch offices locate in Japan & the US. And bcos of Covid-19,   we are still working from home.  

Need faster network speed for meetings and local search environment (e.g. google gives different search results for varied regions.) And the bonus result is -   i can visit FC2 without buffering  ;D .  

Can't sleep, I'll start my walk early today, to avoid the masses. 

LunaaaaHia

« Reply #10 on: 05:26:58, 28/05/20 »
Good job I was alone today, I made a blunder, luckily it was only in my head. I drove out to a place near us called Havant Thicket, I planned to run there. At the entrance were loads of bunched flowers and two middle-aged ladies standing near them, I assumed that one of my 'relatives' had set up shop and was selling them to the car drivers. Then I saw a Police car and I assumed they controlling the cars going in and out. I drove on thinking the place was packed so I'll go to my normal parking place.

OH MY. Sounded like God was leading you to pay a visit there... if i were you, i'd buy some flowers and mourn.

forgotmyoldpassword

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: 08:43:03, 28/05/20 »
Welcome, you've picked an excellent week of weather to start!

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy