Author Topic: Montane Terra Pants recommendations (Sizing true)?  (Read 5640 times)

nesty

Anyone have a pair of these. Any recommendations?
Does anyone know what the sizing is like?
I find that 37/38 waist fit me ok in walking trousers. Thus XXL in the Montane Terra.
Aiming for 32 leg. Though 32 leg is quoted as short in the XXL & reg 34 inside leg. Is the item leg that long?

DK

Re: Montane Terra Pants recommendations (Sizing true)?
« Reply #1 on: 14:10:45, 03/07/17 »
I have a couple of pairs of Terra and a pair of Super Terra, the leg length is pretty accurate but I fine the waist sizes big and they are stretchable. Go try them on  O0
We weren't born to just pay bills and die...

nesty

« Reply #2 on: 14:29:32, 03/07/17 »
I have a couple of pairs of Terra and a pair of Super Terra, the leg length is pretty accurate but I fine the waist sizes big and they are stretchable. Go try them on  O0

Ok thanks DK, you are a bit of a Montane person!
I'll have to try and find a place which stock them. Go Outdoors haven't got any of my sizes in stock. If I could get down to XL in the trousers. I would find a better price.

DK

« Reply #3 on: 18:38:43, 03/07/17 »
I have a fair mix of kit nesty but love the Terras. If you order a pair online to be delivered to your local store, or even home, you can return to store if they don't fit ;)
We weren't born to just pay bills and die...

Jonfun

« Reply #4 on: 22:08:45, 03/07/17 »
Really wanted to buy these recently in the new Red colour way, the elastic waistband put me right off!

Alan Kilroy

« Reply #5 on: 16:31:00, 31/01/18 »
I wear Terra pants, very good troose.......are the Super Terra pants the same as in, elasticated waist and sizing (I assume sizing is identical)?

Have a pair of Super Terras in a basket but am reticent of pulling the trigger it still being January and all bills not paid...... :)

Bhod

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 15:07:33, 01/02/18 »
I own both Terra and Super Terra pants and find the sizing quite good.  Although a little "stretched"  the large currently fit my post christmas 36" waist, but to be really conmfortable I need to get back down to a 34/32.   
I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake.

zero

« Reply #7 on: 18:03:41, 02/02/18 »
Personally find the sizing true to size with both waist and leg length. Unlike others, I found that the elasticated nature of them is a bit strong for my waist (30 waist, I got small but next size up was too baggy). In terms of quality, cannot fault them at all. Brilliant and allow pretty unrestricted movement.

Alan Kilroy

« Reply #8 on: 19:14:21, 02/02/18 »
Are Super Terras elasticated??

Bhod

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: 10:13:39, 03/02/18 »
Are Super Terras elasticated??

Yes the waist band does have a fair amount of "give".  Absolutely awesome trousers, I bought a pair before christmas and liked them so much I bought another after christmas, comfortable, hard wearing, , does what it says on the tin :)
I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy