Author Topic: 30 Dyson Employees hike Pen y Fan for charity and raise £1,600.00!  (Read 1756 times)

The Trail Hunter

Hi everyone.

This year 30 Dyson employees hiked Pen y Fan in the Brecon Beacons in aid of Alzheimers Research UK.

Search "The Trail Hunter Dyson Hike" for the full video of the walk.

Let me know what you think.

You can still donate on our Just Giving Page! Wish I could link you all up :(

Thanks all!

Mel

• Veteran Member
That's brilliant and well done to those employees (we need a hurrah, cheering and clapping emoticon)

Unfortunately you can't post any links just yet as we get a lot of people simply joining the forum to advertise their wares and, I'm sorry to say, rattle their virtual charity bucket for donations and, whilst these things are for a worthy cause, the forum gains no revenue towards the running costs from it so it is generally frowned upon as bad forum etiquette.

If you'd like to do a reciprocal "the forum advertises you if you advertise the forum" then I'm sure Chris (the forum's administrator) will be only too happy to oblige if you send him a PM for further details.

Hope this helps  O0

Skip

• Veteran Member
... joining the forum ... rattle their virtual charity bucket for donations ..  bad forum etiquette.

Precisely.
Skip

Requiem

• Veteran Member
Precisely.

Ah bless, I love it when ppl do this, its as if the Team Leader of that group of employees has realised that 53 quid each is 'not that much' but is just a bit too scared to approach the Company owner (who's rich) to dib in for a bit. So instead they decide to approach strangers on a forum they've never been on before. Ever.
PT Business: poshpollyprints.co.uk
Twitter: @pollardroy
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/roypollard/
Facebook: Roy Pollard

beefy

• Veteran Member

Let me know what you think.

Wish I could link you all up :(

Thanks all!

dont bother ...  ::)

Leave only footprints, take only photographs, kill only time ...

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy