Author Topic: Partner needed - camping/hiking the SWCP (south west coast path)  (Read 2308 times)

Auburn Sunrise

Hi all,

As the title suggests, I am looking for a partner to hike and camp the entire South West Coastal Path. I'm looking to do it this summer and am really flexible on exact dates :)

I want to be as self-sustained on the walk as possible so I'm not planning to stay in any B&Bs and am currently building up my foraging skills.

I would like to do it with someone but naturally, most of my mates aren't able to just do something like that. If I don't find a partner on here, I will still walk it on my own anyway, so still feel free to give any advice :)

silverfox

Hi Mate,
I'm starting the swcp this Friday coming. Starting in Minehead and will be walking to Westward Ho over the week. I'm hoping to complete the next section later in July or August. Alway glad to have company for a few day then if your about.

Auburn Sunrise

Cheers for the reply! I'm looking for someone to do the whole walk with rather than a short bit but I really appreciate the offer dude! :)

I think I might just leave in a week or 2...

Anyone that's interested be sure to get in touch!!! :D

MarsMark

Hi just seen your post Auburn Sunrise.

Not sure if you have started yet but I am starting in Minehead on Saturday the 20th June. I plan to wild camp when campsites are not easily found without going to far off the path and I will probably spend the odd night in Hostels for a bit of a break. I need to finish by the end of July so I will be getting a wiggle on!! Meeting a friend for the Newquay to Penzance section on the 4th July but you are more than welcome to join me at any time.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy