Author Topic: Langdale Pikes  (Read 1334 times)

KIDSTYPIKE

• Veteran Member
Langdale Pikes
« on: 13:54:13, 14/10/07 »
Just a few piccies from the Langdale Pikes....Hope the weather is like this for your trip.

The path to Stickle Tarn

Pavey Ark with the sloping track of Jacks Rake

Looking down into Great Langdale on the descent from Harrison Stickle

Dave
http://www.wainwright-wanderings.co.uk/

walkinggirluk

• Veteran Member
Re: Langdale Pikes
« Reply #1 on: 18:26:19, 14/10/07 »
I really like the way you take your pictures, and was just wondering which camera you use. I looked at most your post and all your pictures are fantastic and have taken a quick look round your website quite interesting to say the least.  Still very good quality picture there Kidstypike.     :)
peace and tranquillity in the countryside. clean your rubbish up after you  respect it.

clean it bin it

KIDSTYPIKE

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 20:18:06, 14/10/07 »
I really like the way you take your pictures, and was just wondering which camera you use. I looked at most your post and all your pictures are fantastic and have taken a quick look round your website quite interesting to say the least.  Still very good quality picture there Kidstypike.     :)

Many thanks WG. I use a Fuji Finepix S5500 just point and shoot although I sometimes play about with the settings. Put the photography down to the location not me  ;)

Dave

Mr. Blister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 18:11:36, 16/10/07 »
Put the photography down to the location not me  ;)

Ah, the modesty, it does you proud  ;)  You must be a good photographer, I currently have one of your pics on my desktop.

WG - Will we be going anywhere near some of these pics?

darksky

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 12:48:57, 18/10/07 »
KIDSTYPIKE..,do you remembera photo you took of an outside garage of sorts with a sign on the side saying TO LET and it was stuffed with old furniture and things,and you made a funny remark about it..,well i remember walking right past it on my way back from my walk on the same road as the YHA HELVELLYN..,is it the same one as i was pretty sure it was?
'''get out there and experience as much as you can its beautiful and have yourself alotta fun doing it'''

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy