Author Topic: Back from a while ago.  (Read 820 times)

Robby

Back from a while ago.
« on: 13:34:14, 05/12/18 »
Hi everybody.

I used to be a regular member to this forum a few years ago and joined a few others here on some really enjoyable long outings in the hills.  It's a great friendly place to meet others with that closeness to nature and the love of the great outdoors.

Because of work commitments I had to give up getting out as much as I did and haven't posted since back then.  Thankfully work has eased and I'm up for getting back out and about.  Boots cleaned, coat waxed and crampons dug out the loft.  I've applied for access to the 'meet ups' area of the forum a few days ago as I think I satisfy the access conditions but haven't heard from the forum admin.  Is there still a 'meet ups' area and if so does anybody know how to contact the moderator for permission to access it?
Thanks.

Strider

• Veteran Member
Re: Back from a while ago.
« Reply #1 on: 15:08:40, 05/12/18 »
HI Robby and welcome back.  Yes there is a meet ups section but its sadly not too active now, if you haven't already, try PM'ing Chris for access to it.
Not all those who wander are lost

Robby

Re: Back from a while ago.
« Reply #2 on: 18:07:04, 05/12/18 »

I've sent a PM to 'Chris' (there were lots of Chris's, but only one 'Chris', hope I've sent it to the right one!)

Thanks for your help Strider. Appreciate it.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy