Author Topic: Film: Jungle starring Daniel Radcliffe  (Read 647 times)

nesty

Film: Jungle starring Daniel Radcliffe
« on: 13:13:23, 30/10/17 »
Good film, though very squeamish in places.  A true story about getting stranded
I'm now thinking shall I get myself a Garmin after watching it!

gunwharfman

• Veteran Member
Re: Film: Jungle starring Daniel Radcliffe
« Reply #1 on: 16:03:22, 30/10/17 »
I was considering this film the other night but chose to watch 'Deliverance' instead. Its on my list though. Every time I see a film about the outdoors I keep lusting after an even bigger monitor!

I watched 'Wild River' recently, that was good and last night I watched 'Paris, Texas' with Harry Dean Stanton, who has just died I believe. Most impressed with this film and the bonus of being able to listen to Ry Cooder's music.

I can't remember the name of the film, but the one with Klaus Kinski, dragging a ship overland though the Amazon jungle just to introduce opera to the locals was a truly good outdoors film as well. I love films, a beginning and an end, perfect, can't bear to watch anything that has a Part 2, life's too short!

nesty

« Reply #2 on: 16:16:33, 30/10/17 »
Jungle is a good view. I didn't think it was going to be that good. Though, certainly portrays survival, at any cost!

I can't remember that film, but remember the actor Klaus Kinski, Had a very distinctive look! Though there were a lot of allegations with him regarding abuse.

gunwharfman

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 16:55:22, 30/10/17 »
Just Googled it. The Klaus Kinski film is 'Fitzcaraldo'. Yes I've read that he was a nightmare to work with.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy