Author Topic: Ebay - Salomon-Quest-4D  (Read 3037 times)

jimbob

• Veteran Member
Re: Ebay - Salomon-Quest-4D
« Reply #15 on: 23:22:02, 02/04/18 »
Maybe worth a punt if you would like some especially if you pay through PayPal.
Too little, too late, too bad......

alan de enfield

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 23:32:31, 02/04/18 »

Well - I've done it.
Lets see if anything arrives by April 27th - if not its a claim and (hopefully) money back from Paypal

nesty

« Reply #17 on: 23:39:53, 02/04/18 »
Well - I've done it.
Lets see if anything arrives by April 27th - if not its a claim and (hopefully) money back from Paypal

Well let us know how you get on. The listing has appeared to ended. Not sure if sold out or ebay have pulled it. Looks like the latter!

alan de enfield

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: 00:04:11, 03/04/18 »

Message from EBay :

We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Centre to help resolve any problems you may encounter.

This user is no longer registered on eBay.

Another Ebay EMail :

You were recently involved in a transaction for the following item:     292508395774 - Salomon Quest 4D 2 GTX Mens Gore-tex Waterproof Walking Hiking Boots
   We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorised third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled. We ask that you take the following precautions:[/color]  
   - If you already paid for the item, you may be protected by eBay. Open a request with the Resolution Centre and choose, "I bought an item. I haven't received it yet."      - If the transaction doesn't qualify for eBay’s protection, please immediately contact the payment service used to request a refund.      - If you haven't paid for your item, consider this transaction cancelled and do not send payment.
   In this situation, your account wasn't accessed by the third party involved[/color]  

alan de enfield

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: 00:08:32, 03/04/18 »
My £12.99 has been refunded.

Shame.
If its too good to be true, it probably is.

nesty

« Reply #20 on: 00:26:24, 03/04/18 »
My £12.99 has been refunded.

Shame.
If its too good to be true, it probably is.

It certainly was!

G4rymw

« Reply #21 on: 16:17:00, 17/04/18 »
are these good boots? Looking for a pair of decent boots any recommendations

sussamb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: 17:14:05, 17/04/18 »
I have a pair that are now nearly a year old.  No issues so far  O0
Where there's a will ...

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy