Author Topic: Survey: What's the typical personality profile of a Walker?  (Read 4521 times)

sport-personality

Hello everyone,

We are scientists from the Ruhr-University in Bochum in Germany and currently researching how athletes from different sports and at different proficiency levels differ in their personalities.

We created a survey in which you are asked to characterize the typical athlete one meets in your sport and the ideal athlete for your sport.
The survey takes about 20 minutes and as compensation, we will later inform you about the typical personality profile of your sport!

Link to survey:
tinyurl.com/bochum-sport-personality-en?S=16

Feel free to share the link with other people of your/other sports!
If you have questions, leave them in the comments and we will try to answer them.

Thank you so much in advance!

bricam2096

• Veteran Member
Yawn
LDWs done - 32 in total including 16 National Trails and 3 C2C

Wainwrights 176
www.brians-walks.co.uk

April

• Veteran Member
Hate will never win

photonut

.... we will later inform you about the typical personality profile of your sport!

Don't need a survey... the answer is simple.... mad as a box of frogs!!!

Rather be walking

I don't class walking as a sport  ::)

Jon.

““The hardest part was coming to terms with the constant dispiriting discovery that there is always more hill.”
― Bill Bryson, A Walk in the Woods

fernman

• Veteran Member
Es tut mir leid, aber Walking ist eine Freizeittätigkeit ist es nicht ein Sport.

bricam2096

• Veteran Member
Are you tired Bricam?

Just tired of posts like this asking us to do their work for them and they seldom ever return  O0

Wainwrights 176
www.brians-walks.co.uk

April

• Veteran Member
Just tired of posts like this asking us to do their work for them and they seldom ever return  O0

My reply was meant to be a joke  :-[  ;D
Hate will never win

bricam2096

• Veteran Member
My reply was meant to be a joke  :-[  ;D

I know, your Ladyship. That's the way I took it  O0

Just annoys me (among other things) when they sign up, post about a survey or App and ask for feedback, or in this case "only" 20 minutes of our time and they normally don't return, wasting our time.

If however, a survey etc was started by a forum member that would be a different story and I would be glad to help  O0

Wainwrights 176
www.brians-walks.co.uk

RogerA

question 1: Which sport do you mainly practice? (drop down list)

Neither Hiking nor Walking are listed - I guess they agree with Jon they're not sports.

(also we wont ask for your name blah blah but if you want feedback at the end you need to give us your email address ... yeah right)

Mel

• Veteran Member
Well I, for one, would like to welcome sport-personality to the forum and look forward with an almost unbearable anticipation to their long and continued contribution to this forum  O0

April

• Veteran Member
I know, your Ladyship.

That's my Sunday name  ;)
Hate will never win

Ridge

• Veteran Member
Perhaps the comments in the thread will tell him everything he needs to know about our personality profile.

April

• Veteran Member
Well I, for one, would like to welcome sport-personality to the forum and look forward with an almost unbearable anticipation to their long and continued contribution to this forum  O0

Me too  :)
Hate will never win

beefy

• Veteran Member
Another YAWN  ::)
Leave only footprints, take only photographs, kill only time ...

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy