Author Topic: TR Par beach residents  (Read 2127 times)

Pura Vida

TR Par beach residents
« on: 13:15:33, 29/12/16 »

Hi, trying to learn how to write  TR with Photos
I,ve been to Par Beach for a stroll over the Christmas break. Used to be my old stomping ground as I worked nearby. Oh for the long hot summer of 1976

I like the view onto the beach
Image may contain: sky, cloud, plant, ocean, shoes, tree, outdoor, nature and water

Image may contain: bird, outdoor, nature and water

Or have a look at my Blog https://midlandsadventureweb.com/blog/
« Last Edit: 16:09:21, 29/12/16 by Pura Vida »
Show a man a route then he will have an Adventure; Teach a man to navigate then he will have many adventures

Dovegirl

• Veteran Member
Re: TR Par beach residents
« Reply #1 on: 18:23:27, 29/12/16 »
Very good photos    :)

Pura Vida

« Reply #2 on: 18:29:24, 29/12/16 »
Very good photos    :)

Thank you
Show a man a route then he will have an Adventure; Teach a man to navigate then he will have many adventures

alewife

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 19:33:38, 29/12/16 »
I took a peek at your blog, which I am guessing is in its early stages. Just wanted to say how much I like the opening photograph with the mist and water. Have you told us about Nepal, when are you going?

Glad you managed to post some (nice) pics on here, did you persist with tinypic or something else?
Alewife

...beware of the bull!

Pura Vida

« Reply #4 on: 08:45:34, 30/12/16 »
Thanks for your comments Alewife.
I've done a bit of tidying on the Blog removing the unused initial items, for now.
I've used a bit of Tinypics but have decided to focus on getting the Blog up to speed so that I can post a link.
I think that I have the hang of it if I'm on my Laptop but my desire and goal to to be able to post, here and on the blog whilst I'm in Nepal.
Doing EBC in Jan

Off to the Peak District, Buxton for a Walking weekend (working) so watch out for more experimenting with my Blogs and TR's over the New Year.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy