BARGAIN THREAD

Back Login

BARGAIN THREAD

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 77 Go Down ▼

• Dread
    14:35:28, 26/05/19
    www.sealskinz.com have got lots of half price gloves right now. Just click on deals of the month.

• Pipp
    20:05:59, 17/07/19
    Not 100% sure the "was" price is ever accurate but apparantly this down jacket was £120 and is now £24. Regardless I ordered one anyway and I personally like it, although the sizing is very small, I ordered a size bigger than normal and it's snug!

I don't seem to be able to post links... Anyway it's the women's Arabel Down Jacket, bought direct from the Trespass website.

• nesty
    12:51:42, 27/07/19
    Not 100% sure the "was" price is ever accurate but apparantly this down jacket was £120 and is now £24. Regardless I ordered one anyway and I personally like it, although the sizing is very small, I ordered a size bigger than normal and it's snug!

I don't seem to be able to post links... Anyway it's the women's Arabel Down Jacket, bought direct from the Trespass website.

I hope it fits ok or that you near a Trespass store, to get a refund from them the service is terrible. I am not saying the goods are poor quality, but if you have an issue they are the worst store ever to deal with. I had to wait about 2 months for a simple return refund online.

• Pipp
    20:48:00, 30/07/19

I hope it fits ok or that you near a Trespass store, to get a refund from them the service is terrible. I am not saying the goods are poor quality, but if you have an issue they are the worst store ever to deal with. I had to wait about 2 months for a simple return refund online.

It was much smaller than expected but as I went a size up it fits well enough. I can tell it's not the best quality but it did the job at the weekend and kept me nice and warm when the temperature dropped and I changed out of my waterproofs. So overall I'd say maybe not a bargain but a decent enough purchase which will do  :)

• Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 77 Go Up ▲
    Please join us (its free).
    Terms of Use     Privacy Policy