Author Topic: Clambering around Clee Hill , in Shropshire . 9 mile or so .  (Read 2685 times)

cpjmathieson

• Veteran Member
Looks a cracking walk and great photos O0  I like to get awy from the crowds when walking too,Im maybe a little anti-social but walking is a bit of me time away from the noise and endless mindless chatter.

GnP

• Veteran Member
Looks a cracking walk and great photos O0  I like to get awy from the crowds when walking too,Im maybe a little anti-social but walking is a bit of me time away from the noise and endless mindless chatter.
Thanks . I like your style too..ending with a quiet pint of a nice ale. :)

I enjoyed that.  I have relatives who live in Shropshire who I can sometimes drag out for a walk... might suggest this to them for something a little bit different.  Thanks for posting  O0
Thanks Mel . It would be great if you did a saunter around there . To drive over to Clee Hill and just take in the view is well worth it.  O0
A night under silnylon. Doesn't have the same ring to it.

Booga

Nice report and pics  :) I've wanted to explore the Clee Hills for a while, we stayed in a rather nice airbnb cabin nearby last year but didn't get a chance to go walking as we were in the area to take my daughter to a comic convention.

GnP

• Veteran Member
Nice report and pics  :) I've wanted to explore the Clee Hills for a while, we stayed in a rather nice airbnb cabin nearby last year but didn't get a chance to go walking as we were in the area to take my daughter to a comic convention.
Thanks ! The hills are not vast but they are still well worth a visit , as is The whole county of Shropshire , especially near to the Welsh border .  O0
A night under silnylon. Doesn't have the same ring to it.

Booga

Thanks ! The hills are not vast but they are still well worth a visit , as is The whole county of Shropshire , especially near to the Welsh border .  O0
I had family who lived in Stiperstones as a kid and have memories of us walking in that area. As a family with kids we never got very far so it would be nice to go back and get some proper walks in. I remember hearing about the Devil's Chair which sounded exciting as a 7 year old but we never got there.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy