Author Topic: Geohustle 'BIG G' Mountain Challenge  (Read 653 times)

Adrian74

Geohustle 'BIG G' Mountain Challenge
« on: 22:12:08, 24/09/11 »
Hello everyone, my names Adrian,

Im taking my dad on the Geohustle Big G fell challenge in Keswick (Lake District) on 1st and 2nd October, for anyone that hasnt heard about it here is their website address ... www.geohustle.com [nofollow]

There is a £50 to £500 prize fund and its only £39 per team to enter and I think you're allowed upto 4 or 5 people per team, is there anyone else out there that fancies joining our team as my mates are all lazy and dont do fell walks, they'll be fat before me !!!

We probably wont win but it might be fun trying. I noticed earlier that they have limited the amount of teams allowed to enter to only 25, so we only have to beat 24 other teams.....easy !!!

Let me know if you fancy teaming up with us, would be great to have a full team of 4.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who fancies having a go at either this one or the highland or snowdonia Big G as im hoping to do a few.

We live near Chorley, Lancashire by the way, but we could always meet you in Keswick, or we are happy to pick people up on the way or be picked up ourselves, shared fuel makes a difference.

Cheers

Adrian

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy