Author Topic: Karrimor Walking Boots  (Read 4582 times)

chd123

Karrimor Walking Boots
« on: 10:38:02, 28/10/08 »
Ive had pretty terrible luck when it comes to just how waterproof a waterproof walking boot can be. I had some Brasher ones last time and they leaked. I was gutted. 

Anyway i'm signed up for the CCC or Go Outdoors as they are now called newsletter and got a good deal through last week.

A pair of Karrimors with £40 off. I was planning to pick my food for the OMM up from there anyway so i checked them out and so far so good. Very comfortable boots. I'm a size 12 and often face the look of sheer horror on a sales assistants face when i ask if certain shoes or boots are available in my size but luckily these were. I'd definately reccomend them.

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/karrimor-ksb-tour-event-walking-boot-mens/COREBMBDK105 [nofollow]

that's the ones there, not many sizes left i think they're selling quite well. 

I'm taking them out on the Dark peak this weekend so i'll let you know how it goes!

Hope this is of some use to someone!
http://outdoorguide.blogspot.com [nofollow] - Outdoor Gear Tips, Reviews and More

alexw123

Re: Karrimor Walking Boots
« Reply #1 on: 18:04:43, 24/11/08 »
I have a pair of Karrimor KSB somethings.  I got them at a crazy discount.  I think that is the way with Karrimor these days - pile it high sell it cheap.

My boots though have been fine.  They are coming up to retirement and I have a pair of Scarpas to replace them, but I would consider Karrimor boots again.

stevieboy378

« Reply #2 on: 19:52:47, 24/11/08 »
I've just bought my wife a pair of these boots from Blacks - £55 . .  . she's over the moon with them.
"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ! . . .
. . . .except the weasels." - Homer Simpson

Steve Wilcox

cragster

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 22:59:57, 30/12/08 »
I have a pair of Karrimor all terrain shoes and they have been excellent. O0  I'm suprised to hear that your brasher boots leaked as they have a goretex lining. :o
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy