Author Topic: Hello, again.  (Read 580 times)

emmacharles

Hello, again.
« on: 13:51:26, 24/09/17 »
Hello, everyone. I haven't been here for a long time as coincidentally, Summit did, but for diffrent reason.

I have got some mental illness since my childhood and it has become active recent two years. Although I get used to be the ill and am much better than my younger days, still it is hard to live with. I nearly cried every day for two years and have forgotten about the forum. However, one day, suddenly I remember the forum and wanted to log in again. The days I used to see the forum came back, and I felt good. Since then, I have frequently been here. I hesitated a bit because I haven't participate here for a long time and no one would remember me. But l like being a member here and decided to say 'hello' again. 

I wished to go to walk around the UK and still I do. Although it is impossible at the moment, sometime I could be there and walk in the beautiful country.
Thank you for listening and good night. from Kobe in Japan.  :)

Dovegirl

• Veteran Member
Re: Hello, again.
« Reply #1 on: 18:20:47, 24/09/17 »
Welcome back    :)   

So sorry to hear you haven't been well but I'm glad you enjoy the forum.  Don't be hesitant about joining in   :)

jontea

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 18:37:07, 24/09/17 »
Welcome back emmacharles, I remember you, we don't have too many members from Kobe.

I hope you get some pleasure from reading posts in the forum, and hope it helps you. Please post if you feel you'd like to.

You have some fantastic national Parks in Japan, maybe in time you will return  O0
Walking is the world’s oldest exercise and today’s modern medicine.

https://www.johntrowsdaleart.com/

Instagram  jontea62

emmacharles

« Reply #3 on: 21:30:12, 24/09/17 »
Thank you very much for your replies. You make me feel warm. :angel:

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy