Author Topic: Cheap and Reliable Accomodation  (Read 27271 times)

Teardrop

Re: Cheap and Reliable Accomodation
« Reply #45 on: 21:47:51, 18/12/16 »
I have a Teardrop caravan hire business to go anywhere! Great for wild camping as has a generator or can be plugged in to eletric at sites. It really is luxury on wheels!

Prices from 150 mon-fri
                      200 fri-mon

Comes fully loaded with all the comforts of home! HD Ready TV with Freeview, HDMi & USB connection, 1electric socket,  Bluetooth stereo & speakers, all kitchen equipment, fridge, hob, sink & outside shower, huge double bed, table & 4 chairs, full awning with sleep pod so can sleep up to 5!

Extra's available to hire:
Sleeping bags
Generator (for wild camping)
Travel pod cot/toddler bed
Blow up mattresses
BBQ
Porta Potti (with pop up tent)
Kitchen awning

For enquiries and more pictures please inbox I can send you prices and hiring procedure, or call on 07477 598985

bobofthewoods

« Reply #46 on: 17:36:39, 28/05/17 »
Helpful post, thanks!
Outdoor enthusiast into primitive, survivalist camping, lightweight tents, and camping hammocks

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: 11:24:15, 26/06/18 »
Strenuousness is the path of immortality, sloth the path of death.

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: 11:28:53, 26/06/18 »

Generator (for wild camping)

Ugh! Just the sort of thing that I go wild camping to escape!

Don't get me wrong, the idea of hiring a teardrop caravan has it's appeal, but a generator - as popular as a rattlesnake in a lucky dip :)
Strenuousness is the path of immortality, sloth the path of death.

Neil Martinson

« Reply #49 on: 11:58:23, 18/08/18 »
Hallo everyone - new Snowdonia hostel

We've just opened a hostel in Snowdonia in the wonderful Ogwen Valley with views of Tryfan and the Glyders. We can sleep up to 26 people in comfortable accommodation with linen provided. You can walk, hike, climb or bike from the door and we have parking for 8-10 cars. A short walk takes you to a river to swim in. From 20 a night. We are surrounded by most of the Welsh Three Thousands. And there are lots of lovely walks away from the crowds on Snowdon.

Preferably book via our website snowdoniamountainhostel.com where you can get more info and pics.
Thanks for reading this.
Neil and Jill