Author Topic: New boots  (Read 878 times)

Dalli

New boots
« on: 11:48:54, 14/01/18 »
Hi All
Does anyone know if Mammut are planning to replace their Brecon boots? I’ve been wearing them since 2012 and I’ve just worn up my second pair. They are the most comfortable boots I’ve ever worn and fit really well but they are now discontinued. Does anyone know if there will be a new boot released to fill the gap?

Dalli

Re: New boots
« Reply #2 on: 20:49:14, 14/01/18 »
Thanks but I tried GO today and they’re collect only plus they haven’t got any in my size within 300 miles!

bricam2096

• Veteran Member
Re: New boots
« Reply #3 on: 20:55:17, 14/01/18 »
Thanks but I tried GO today and they’re collect only plus they haven’t got any in my size within 300 miles!

Email their customer support and say you are interested in buying a pair but they are not in your size near you. Tell them which store has them in stock in your size and ask them if they can deliver them to your local store.

I did this last year and they were very helpful, they may charge you a "delivery fee" of maybe £5 but when I collected mine there was no fee mentioned.

You'll find that they would rather ship boots to your local shop and get a sale than them sitting in a store on a shelf unsold.
LDWs done - 32 in total including 16 National Trails and 3 C2C

Wainwrights 176
www.brians-walks.co.uk

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy