Author Topic: Jigsaw of your walking photos  (Read 779 times)

rural roamer

• Veteran Member
Jigsaw of your walking photos
« on: 17:48:19, 08/02/19 »
Following on from the thread about how to cope if you can’t get out walking, it’s windy and raining here and my hubby is currently doing the jigsaw I got him made up from one of the photos we took on the Pennine Way.  It’s not our favourite photo, that would probably have been High Cup Nick, but it needed to be one with a bit more variety in it. The best photo might not make the best jigsaw. In the end I chose looking over the bridge at Hawes with the river in full spate (we had had an awful lot of rain). Initially we thought it was a good choice but he’s having a lot of problems with all the water!

sunnydale

• Veteran Member
Re: Jigsaw of your walking photos
« Reply #1 on: 16:41:01, 11/02/19 »
Sounds like fun!  I think it's a great idea, actually. I enjoy doing jigsaws (well someone has to! :-[ ) and I have some really nice photos that I've taken which would make good puzzles.

Which company did you use and would you recommend them?

Tracey :)
***Happiness is only a smile away***

MarkT

« Reply #2 on: 20:18:35, 11/02/19 »
I have used  www.jigsawpuzzle.co.uk and have never had any issues with them. Their website is fairly simple to follow, uploading your pics, deciding on number of pieces and you can even design the box it comes in.  Reasonably priced aswell IMO.

However, depending on the quality of your photo's will determine how good the picture/jigsaw comes out as I have found you can sometimes lose some of the quality once they print it onto the card/wood.  I once scanned some photo's of my parents wedding from 1970 (black & white) and gave it as a wedding anniversary gift and the jigsaw came out fine.

rural roamer

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 22:21:19, 11/02/19 »
I used www.myphotopuzzle.co.uk and was very happy with them. When you upload the photo(s) you are thinking of using it tells you how good (or not) the photo resolution is. You can also design the box lid.

sunnydale

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 07:10:41, 12/02/19 »
Thanks both for the info O0
***Happiness is only a smile away***

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy