Author Topic: Hello  (Read 632 times)

Pearsy

• Veteran Member
Hello
« on: 21:04:08, 27/06/09 »
Hello everyone. I have been lurking for about 14 months and only decided to take the plunge today.  O0

My names Ian and i have been walking/climbing all my life really. I work shifts and try to get out a couple of times a month but i have 3 small kiddies which take a lot of my time up.

My favourite place for walking is the Lakes for obvious reasons. Great gable being my favourite mountain/fell/wainwright as the views over to the scafell massif are my favourite.  Also the view in to Ennerdale from green gable is like nothing on earth given the right conditions.

Closer to home, we (me and Deb the better half of me :-)) walk in the peak District an my favourite walk is Bleaklow head from torside, climing torside clough. Deb loves Kinder and grindsbrook.

What else to say, im a berghaus freak and 80% of my gear is from them until i can afford Paramo!  Originally from sheffield but now i work in Derby. am desperate for my 4 year old to be a bit bigger (and braver) so we can go off wild camping and do the Daddy Son things.

Really enjoy some of the trip reports and I hope to be able to do some of that to share with you all very soon.

happy walking

scenic

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: 21:26:44, 27/06/09 »
My favourite place for walking is the Lakes for obvious reasons. Great gable being my favourite mountain/fell/wainwright as the views over to the scafell massif are my favourite.

Closer to home, we (me and Deb the better half of me :-)) walk in the peak District an my favourite walk is Bleaklow head from torside, climing torside clough. Deb loves Kinder and grindsbrook.

Evidently a coupling of fine taste!!  O0  Welcome!
Life without spice is like food without flavour

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy