Author Topic: wales  (Read 953 times)

dolly2009

wales
« on: 16:39:40, 24/12/09 »
hi does anyone meet up for walks in the wales area >??

mad max

• Veteran Member
Re: wales
« Reply #1 on: 16:49:18, 24/12/09 »
Well hello Dolly,sorry thats twice ive done that,we have 2 walks coming up in Wales,on the 30th i have organised a walk visiting Cadair Berwyn,Moel Sych and the biggest waterfall in Wales and England, Pistyll Rhaeadr,it is a 6 mile walk,pm me for details.Glyno has organised a walk from Croesor up Cnicht,Moelwyn Mawr,Craigysgafn and Moelwyn Bach which is 10 miles on the 28th,again pm me or him for details.When i organise a walk in Wales in the future i will pm you,hope to see you soon on a walk.
Freeman of Tryfan.
Welsh Nuttalls completer.
I am a troll,beware.

dolly2009

« Reply #2 on: 17:01:47, 24/12/09 »
brilliant ,,, i am unfit at the moment , and have only done walking as a hobby .. so never done anything major , but its one foot in front of the other ... right ?? ... hah !! im guessing not !! maybe 10 miles might be a little too adventurous for me , but any shorter ones pm .. that`d be grrrreat !!!

Peakbagger

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 17:29:34, 24/12/09 »
I'm planning a 7 miler with 2,800ft of ascent in the western Glyders for January. No date has yet been set but I'll post it up in the meets section in due course. You'll probably have reached 25 posts by the time I've settled on a date and posted it up... ;)
Current Munro tally: 78 out of 282 completed so far.

All 190 Welsh Nuttalls completed.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy