Author Topic: Pennine Way 19 May to 2 June  (Read 24958 times)

sussamb

• Veteran Member
Re: Pennine Way 19 May to 2 June
« Reply #150 on: 20:17:31, 06/06/17 »
Well done btw. Guess the weather made it more enjoyable this time? plus knowing where you were going ;D

Well I knew where I was going last time  ;)
Where there's a will ...

jimbob

• Veteran Member
« Reply #151 on: 17:11:33, 25/09/17 »
Does HebryDef live under a bridge, does he know this is a walking site, does he know what the Pennine Way is? The answers to this and many other questions regarding the recent spate of nonsensical posts from "new members" are all in the twilight zone.

Too little, too late, too bad......

forest view

« Reply #152 on: 13:49:51, 09/10/17 »
We booked in January for the Malham to Middleton in Teesdale section which we completed on 2 June 2017. We had a twin room though. Used YHA at Malham and Hawes, Women's Holiday Centre at Horton in Ribblesdale (only available to women and children though), Bunkbarn at Park Farm in Keld (there was a chap on his own walking the Heriot Way staying there), and twin rooms at Ancient Unicorn in Bowes and Old Barn B&B in Middleton.

Looks like we might have to book earlier for next sections.

Well done to Sussamb

If anyone`s planning a 2018 Pennine way in B&Bs and hotels they need to get a wriggle on with booking especially if it is May or June as there are whole weeks in May that we are over 3/4 fully booked already and It`s not just us, I have spoken to some of the providers in KY and they have noticed it as well. So it seems that the damp (slight understatment) conditions of 2017 haven`t put anyone off.
www.forestviewbyrness.co.uk 
# 1 place to stay in Byrness (Tripadvisor)

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy