Author Topic: Zeta SL  (Read 1281 times)

Matt010791

Zeta SL
« on: 19:19:40, 27/09/19 »
So just bought some Arcteryx Zeta SL waterproof pants, after much consideration these looked lightweight, reliable and from a reputable brand. Plus I had a 15% discount code from Cotswold outdoors so saved a few quid. Looking forward to taking delivery tomorrow and hopefully trying them out Sunday as the forecast is rain  O0  anybody else any experience with the Zetas?

Matt010791

Re: Zeta SL
« Reply #1 on: 14:16:11, 29/09/19 »
Received delivery on Saturday, great service by Cotswold as I only ordered at 6:30 pm on the Friday.

So had to exchange them for a Large today at Snow and rock as there a partner of Cotswolds which was handy.

Been out in them today for a 2.5 hours in solid rain and I’m absolutely bone dry. There light and fit great over my pants, there not baggy like some overtrousers.

There’s a more expensive Gore-Tex pro version but I wasn’t willing to pay the £370 price tag for them. More than happy with these pants and hope they last me a good while

pdstsp

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 19:57:50, 29/09/19 »
Good to hear - but gosh, they are a bit of a price aren't they!!

Good to hear that Cotswold customer service is ok too - they went through a sticky period a couple of years ago.

Matt010791

« Reply #3 on: 20:00:44, 29/09/19 »
Yeah there not cheap but I suppose if they last years then it’s money well spent. I was dry and comfortable so I won’t complain ha

Lost_Yeti

« Reply #4 on: 23:50:03, 14/10/19 »
Careful where you walk in them as they are made of only 2 layer Paclite hence lightness. Rough rocks, thorny undergrowth could snag them.

Matt010791

« Reply #5 on: 17:00:30, 16/10/19 »
Careful where you walk in them as they are made of only 2 layer Paclite hence lightness. Rough rocks, thorny undergrowth could snag them.

Yeah I’m aware of that, I only want to throw them on when it rains. I’m not a fan of walking all day in waterproof pants unless it’s raining so I’ll just have to be extra careful  O0

sussamb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 21:38:23, 16/10/19 »
Good to hear - but gosh, they are a bit of a price aren't they!!

Sure are, my Berghaus deluge ones were around £30  ;)
Where there's a will ...

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy