Author Topic: Definitive map addition  (Read 1573 times)

phil1960

• Veteran Member
Touching from a distance, further all the time.

sussamb

• Veteran Member
Re: Definitive map addition
« Reply #1 on: 16:55:57, 27/06/18 »
 ;D  another 'path' for you to walk Phil  ;)
Where there's a will ...

phil1960

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 18:56:33, 27/06/18 »
;D  another 'path' for you to walk Phil  ;)
I might do it out of sheer devilment Jon  ;D
Touching from a distance, further all the time.

barewirewalker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 10:02:04, 28/06/18 »
Interesting clues in the Daily Post article. Are landowners institutionally anti access? I would suggest many would be wise to compare the make up of their planning committees with the occupation of those members, who sit on them. Landowners incomes depend on their being what they are, whereas most businessmen have to create their incomes. Who are the semi-professional councilors, who have blocked the greater public interest on this case? The members, who have the time to take on additional committee duties.
Simple equation, planning committee blocks the greater public interest against that of the property owners, this is overturned by the broader representation of the whole council.
Is this happening on a national scale with lostways?
I remember this dispute being posted a few years ago and looked at in on the map. The back route favoured by the properties owners, interrupts the quality of way of the longer route it is part of.
How often is this repeated around England and Wales to the detriment of the public enjoyment of many parts of our countryside?
BWW
Their Land is in Our Country.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy