Author Topic: which model of silva compass should I get?  (Read 4499 times)

Maggot

Re: which model of silva compass should I get?
« Reply #30 on: 11:34:49, 01/03/18 »
Would people mind reporting back on their experience with Sportpursuit  when their compasses arrive.
It looks a good site and they have things which I may be interested in but I am always a bit dubious of sites which have hundreds of products but don't have an address.

I ordered my compass on Monday for the bargain price of £14.99, and it has just dropped through my letter box, safely packaged and just what I was expecting.  Absolutely excellent service and I would not hesitate to use them again  O0

coby

« Reply #31 on: 19:08:02, 11/03/18 »

Sports Pursuit have a really good deal on the Silva Expedition Compass.

This is the compass that usually sells for £45, but I think that Silva must have updated it and so Sports Pursuit are now selling the old model for £14.99.   I've just bought two of them, to replace my Silva Expedition 4 compass.

https://www.sportpursuit.com/catalog/product/view/id/892672 [nofollow]

Hi all,

I ordered the Expedition Compass from Sports Pursuit. The compass arrived but one of the silicone rubber feet was missing on the base plate { not a massive deal} when i contacted the company not only have they sent a new compass, they let me keep the other one as well. Excellent customer service would definitely buy other products from them...

BuzyG

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: 23:27:12, 11/03/18 »
Good result. O0

coby

« Reply #33 on: 23:29:07, 16/03/18 »
Yeah i was impressed would definitely buy from them again

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy