Author Topic: I found Jurassic path!  (Read 930 times)

The Wondering Wanderer

I found Jurassic path!
« on: 09:22:09, 22/05/18 »
Initially I tried to post this on "Where are folks walking this weekend?". It didn't work as I tried to add 3 photos and it came up too large. If I have to I'll post them seperately underneath.

I took my girls out this weekend for a walk near Cholesbury. It was a 5 mile circular route and the highlight was an Iron age fort near the end.

The first few miles all went well and we were having a lovely walk. Then we came across a field of cows and the girls were too scared and didn't want to pass them. Not a problem I hate cows too. So we backtracked to another path to go around and a short way along our diversion we came to a little display in the woods. It started with some Fairy themed garden ornaments and a sign saying "Fairy garden this way". From there there was fairy stuff dotted all over. Some obvious, some not. And then right in the middle of it all were 3 massive Dinosaur statues. This all looks like it had been put there independently by the landowners (as evidenced if the photos work by the ratchett strap around the T-Rex's neck, holding it to a tree).

Suddenly the hill fort was not the highlight of the walk.

I thought this little display put there for others to enjoy was brilliant. And just wanted to share it's existence.

Right. Now to try and attach the photos.
I'm wondering about wandering and wonder where I might wander if I wander while I wonder.

The Wondering Wanderer

Re: I found Jurassic path!
« Reply #1 on: 09:24:45, 22/05/18 »
It didn't work. Even the individual pics are too big. I'll try to sort it when I'm not at work.
I'm wondering about wandering and wonder where I might wander if I wander while I wonder.

The Wondering Wanderer

« Reply #2 on: 09:53:09, 22/05/18 »

The Wondering Wanderer

« Reply #3 on: 09:55:22, 22/05/18 »
I found the post about using tinypic.com.

Yes I'm still at work doing this.

BuzyG

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 20:40:16, 22/05/18 »
Sound like a perfect day with your cute little mob and a good walk to boot.

The Wondering Wanderer

« Reply #5 on: 10:40:35, 30/05/18 »
Even after finding dinosaurs in the woods they still preferred their walk in Dovedale.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy