Author Topic: Outdoors Show at the NEC  (Read 2476 times)

Mike21

Outdoors Show at the NEC
« on: 13:20:29, 31/01/07 »
Hi,

If anyone is going to the Outdoors Show at the NEC (March 16-18) you can obtain the cheapest tickets anywhere by following this link.

http://www.countrywalking.co.uk/nav?page=countrywalking.contentspage&view_resource=6382995 [nofollow]

May see you there!

Mike

MALLYUK2001

Re: Outdoors Show at the NEC
« Reply #1 on: 00:12:07, 04/02/07 »
Ill be there on the Friday
all the best Mally

Blue-Fingers

« Reply #2 on: 19:14:24, 07/02/07 »

Cheers Mike

What would you expect to find there ? I am after some advice and I dont know regarding Alps 4000 metre summit walks?

Are any groups or info on expeditions etc?

myzeneye

« Reply #3 on: 19:24:11, 18/02/07 »
will there be lots of stalls there selling gear at reasonable prices ? or will it be over infalted rubbish they cant shift ?
im after some new boots so i hope there'l be some bargains to be had !!! :o

Kizzy

« Reply #4 on: 00:18:18, 25/02/07 »
The outdoor show at the NEC was brilliant the last time I went...lots of stalls selling good stuff some expensive some not so...lots of information on walking holidays and demonstations...so well worth a visit methinks :)

myzeneye

« Reply #5 on: 01:42:45, 25/02/07 »
kizzy,
im after some new boots and im not sure weather to just buy now or wait till the show to see if i can grab a bargain...? was there a scarpa stall there last time ? and would you say its best to go on the friday as most of the bargains are gone buy the sunday or what ?
im a skinflint i know but everyone loves a bargain !!!

solo backpacker

« Reply #6 on: 22:30:39, 28/02/07 »
why does that always happen, i must have bought my tickets about 30 secs before finding this post.

i don't really mind paying the extra £3 per ticket - sods law i guess
Man, I see the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy [censored] we don't need.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy