Author Topic: Reclining Seat option on Caledonian Sleeper Train  (Read 16807 times)

Jac

• Veteran Member
Re: Reclining Seat option on Caledonian Sleeper Train
« Reply #15 on: 23:16:53, 04/09/16 »
I guess it might be different then from the further away stations. The normal carriages though did have plenty people sleeping in them and each seat had an eye mask to block out the light ( I emphasise the word "had" as I still use mine  O0 )

A quick search at the Sleeper webpage for a journey between London and Fort William in a couple of weeks gave me the choice of a berth for £95 or a reclining seat (with complimentary sleep kit) for £55 so seats are an option. Below is an random example that I tried.

https://www.sleeper.scot/js/#/caledonian/fares

Wow - good prices too.  Might abandon the driving next time.
So many paths yet to walk, so little time left

Ridge

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 07:37:21, 05/09/16 »
Just another word in praise of the Caledonian Sleeper.
Earlier in the year we had booked for 4 of us in 2 cabins London to Edinburgh then 1 return seat Glasgow - London and 3 others Dundee - London. When we had to cancel right at the last minute the complete refund was in my bank account within a week.

MoelPysgod

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 20:23:22, 07/09/16 »
Oh? last time I enquired it was sleeper only overnight from Crewe (ex Kings Cross) to Inverness  which is what prompted the never-again-coach-trip  and from then on I've always driven.

Just want to confirm that there is a seated carriage on this train.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy