Author Topic: FLICKR ARGH  (Read 2991 times)

vghikers

• Veteran Member
Re: FLICKR ARGH
« Reply #15 on: 10:54:05, 26/07/19 »
To add:
This is one of those standard cop-out suggestions, but very occasionally it does work:- delete all Flickr and Yahoo cookies before trying any proposed solution.

pleb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 13:27:47, 26/07/19 »
This problem is starting to annoy me!. (in the sense that I can't help, I mean). I don't use Flickr myself, but you could try posting on this thread and give them some earache, the public visibility of it might help.

Did they give you a direct link to a page to reset the password?. Otherwise I was wondering how you reset it without being logged in.
They sent me an email with a click here to reset password. What the password has to do with it, I dont know! Followed the procedure then went to flickr to try n log in, but useless. Its nowt to do with the password really, just sends me round n round, tried reregistering, change password, rubbish. The email had a respond thing so I had another dig and told em "Goodbye"
Somebody on one site said try imgbb. Went through joining procedure yesterday, we will send you a registering email, live only for 48 hours. They havent sent one................... >:(
Whinging Moaning Old Fart

pleb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 10:14:57, 27/07/19 »
Just checked emails...nowt further from flickr, nowt from imgbb..................useless.

pleb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: 10:56:34, 27/07/19 »
This problem is starting to annoy me!. (in the sense that I can't help, I mean). I don't use Flickr myself, but you could try posting on this thread and give them some earache, the public visibility of it might help.

Did they give you a direct link to a page to reset the password?. Otherwise I was wondering how you reset it without being logged in.
To add-just tried this, cannot leave a comment as cannot log in!!!!

vghikers

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: 12:21:40, 27/07/19 »
Just one more stab: do both of these together:-

In Firefox, try incognito mode (File -- New Private Window...) - this will act as a virgin browser and not use any stored cookies, passwords etc.
Disable any adblockers in force (or whitelist Flickr).

WalkingWoody

« Reply #20 on: 16:51:57, 10/09/19 »
Flikr owned by Yahoo, or used to be and they got hacked so now their sites are super tight with passwords.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy