Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 1103 times)

Feriol

Hi All
« on: 00:43:59, 22/02/08 »
Remember me?  :)

I Crashed my car at the end of november, skidded on mud, and crashed into a ditch. I felt relatively okay that night at the hospital, so they just sent me home. I then started to get a lot of pain, Doc gave me valium because the muscles in my back were all knotted. later found I had broken 3 ribs, and the seatbelt had caused perforation of the bowel, and squashed some other organs. Anyway as a result i have not been able to work for a while, and being self employed and uninsured for personal injury, money has been a problem, so i cancelled my internet access, thats why i haven't been around.

How are you all? Have i missed much?

It seems this place is getting more active, and there are a lot of new names i notice.
sun dogs fire on the horizon
meteor rain stars across the night
this moment may be brief
but it can be so bright
(Rush - Chain Lightning)

wellerchap

Re: Hi All
« Reply #1 on: 07:57:58, 22/02/08 »
blimey mate, you've had a tough time!
Was the mud from one of the many building developments springing up everywhere?
I ride a Lambretta 18 miles to work from Barnsley to Leeds & have to pass 5 of them now....each one spewing sludge over the road from the workings....it angers me.
Here's to a full recovery.
David

Mr. Blister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 08:38:15, 22/02/08 »
Hey, Feriol, welcome back mate. It's really good to hear from you, was wondering what had become of you - I read your comment about the crash from the last 'meet up' thread and was hoping that it hadn't been too bad.

Hope you're coping!  O0

Have sent you a PM!

Feriol

« Reply #3 on: 09:13:24, 22/02/08 »
It was on a country road, mud would have been from tractors i would imagine.

Thanks for your best wishes, i'm getting there, back at work now, though still taking it easy, by the time i finish i'm getting pains in my stomache and lower back, though thats to be expected. I'm a window cleaner so its a little awkward not being able to stretch, or even reach fully yet, but i'm getting there.
sun dogs fire on the horizon
meteor rain stars across the night
this moment may be brief
but it can be so bright
(Rush - Chain Lightning)

kkm

« Reply #4 on: 11:37:19, 22/02/08 »
glad to see your on the mend :-)

wellerchap

« Reply #5 on: 11:41:55, 22/02/08 »