Author Topic: VR - wild camp on Hen Comb  (Read 2822 times)

henryb

• Veteran Member
Re: VR - wild camp on Hen Comb
« Reply #15 on: 18:40:11, 10/10/17 »
Great video beefy. I really liked the view of the Grasmoor group across Crummock water O0

Dovegirl

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 19:27:44, 10/10/17 »
Very nice    :)    I like the stream and the little bridge

Welsh Rambler

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 19:35:24, 10/10/17 »
Another good video Beefy and some great shots of the bridge and waterfall  O0  The higher drone shots then bring out the magnificence of the scenery around you and beyond.

Battling through bracken separates the walkers from the talkers  :D
Regards Keith

beefy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: 20:15:49, 10/10/17 »
Thanks for 6 hours of hard work. Much appreciated. I especially enjoyed the waterfalls from above.
Thanks lostme1  O0
Scale force is stunningly beautiful it was too wet to scramble up to the first waterfall
I've seen it before though it's in my intro   :)

Great video beefy. I really liked the view of the Grasmoor group across Crummock water O0
Thanks Henry  O0

Very nice    :)    I like the stream and the little bridge
Thanks Dovegirl  ;)

Another good video Beefy and some great shots of the bridge and waterfall  O0  The higher drone shots then bring out the magnificence of the scenery around you and beyond.

Battling through bracken separates the walkers from the talkers  :D
Regards Keith
Thanks WR  O0

Leave only footprints, take only photographs, kill only time ...

adalard

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: 07:59:39, 12/10/17 »
Wow, what a contrast in the weather between day one and day two...

Really enjoyed that - another great video, Beefy, and fantastic scenery I hadn't seen before.  O0

beefy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: 19:16:25, 12/10/17 »
Wow, what a contrast in the weather between day one and day two...

Really enjoyed that - another great video, Beefy, and fantastic scenery I hadn't seen before.  O0
Thanks adalard  :)

pleb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: 15:14:59, 13/10/17 »
You know the drone must be good for spying on folk?! Don't tell me u haven't thought about it!  ;D
What was she stuffing her face with near the end?
Whinging Moaning Old Fart

beefy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: 17:34:39, 13/10/17 »
You know the drone must be good for spying on folk?! Don't tell me u haven't thought about it!  ;D
Bog off pleb  :D
Crisps ya bogger  ;D

April

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: 20:23:43, 13/10/17 »

Hello pleb, are you enquiring about my luncheon? It was egg and tomato sandwiches, walkers baked cheese and onion crisps (less fat, than normal ones) and plain chocolate.  Lovely  :) Sadly no cheese and onion pasties these days since someone (?) has to reduce their cholesterol. Not me btw its someone else, I wonder who?  :D
Hate will never win

Welsh Rambler

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: 21:15:41, 13/10/17 »
Hello pleb, are you enquiring about my luncheon? It was egg and tomato sandwiches, walkers baked cheese and onion crisps (less fat, than normal ones) and plain chocolate.  Lovely  :) Sadly no cheese and onion pasties these days since someone (?) has to reduce their cholesterol. Not me btw its someone else, I wonder who?  :D
Red wine is supposed to reduce cholesterol https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=https://images.agoramedia.com/cs/eh/pg-power-foods-cholesterol-11-full.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.everydayhealth.com/high-cholesterol/diet/power-foods-for-lower-cholesterol/&h=400&w=300&tbnid=b5X52yyAgec6KM:&tbnh=160&tbnw=119&usg=__Z1mQ6_IZR0FBhFMfn27jQ_w_UXQ=&vet=10ahUKEwjR76_NtO7WAhVInRoKHaxODw8Q9QEINzAA..i&docid=EPRI488hBP6SyM&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjR76_NtO7WAhVInRoKHaxODw8Q9QEINzAA
Regards Keith

DevonDave

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: 09:36:35, 15/10/17 »
I've only just got round to seeing this one beefy, having been away in the Yorkshire Dales for a few weeks.  It's another good one, thanks for sharing.  You're getting quite the expert with the drone!

beefy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: 21:57:13, 15/10/17 »
:P
Red wine is supposed to reduce cholesterol https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=https://images.agoramedia.com/cs/eh/pg-power-foods-cholesterol-11-full.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.everydayhealth.com/high-cholesterol/diet/power-foods-for-lower-cholesterol/&h=400&w=300&tbnid=b5X52yyAgec6KM:&tbnh=160&tbnw=119&usg=__Z1mQ6_IZR0FBhFMfn27jQ_w_UXQ=&vet=10ahUKEwjR76_NtO7WAhVInRoKHaxODw8Q9QEINzAA..i&docid=EPRI488hBP6SyM&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjR76_NtO7WAhVInRoKHaxODw8Q9QEINzAA
Regards Keith
thanks WR ... ;D
we are just lowering our cholesterol right now as it happens ... :D
I've only just got round to seeing this one beefy, having been away in the Yorkshire Dales for a few weeks.  It's another good one, thanks for sharing.  You're getting quite the expert with the drone!
thanks DD ...  O0

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy