Author Topic: Lake District Parking  (Read 1006 times)

adalard

• Veteran Member
Lake District Parking
« on: 10:03:20, 07/12/17 »
A reference by April to Paul Sharkey's excellent website on another thread reminded me of a link he shared on Facebook very recently (I follow his page on there). It's an overview of parking in the national park and I thought it was a superb resource that must have cost him many hours of selfless hard work.

Anyway, in the hopes others here might find it useful, here's the link.  O0

http://sharkeysdream.co.uk/PAGES/PARKING/PARKING_INFORMATION_MAP.html

April

• Veteran Member
Re: Lake District Parking
« Reply #1 on: 10:31:21, 07/12/17 »
Yes this is a very good resource  O0 I think Paul Sharkey mentioned on his website that the work on the parking info was being worked on by himself and David Hall.
Hate will never win

ninthace

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 11:36:45, 07/12/17 »
I've published this file before but here it is again if anyone wants it.  NT Car Parks in the Lakes:
Solvitur Ambulando

gunwharfman

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 14:24:02, 07/12/17 »
I'm only interested in Free parking, I'll drive miles to avoid gettting my purse out!

adalard

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 14:31:39, 07/12/17 »
The parking map at the Sharkey's Dream site includes free parking, Gunwharfman. When you click on the 'P' symbol it should give you all the info on that particular parking spot.

NT car parks in the Lakes are still free to members, I think? That's a handy guide, thanks, Ninthace.  O0

photonut

« Reply #5 on: 11:46:46, 23/01/18 »
NT car parks in the Lakes are still free to members, I think? That's a handy guide, thanks, Ninthace.  O0

I can confirm the NT car parks are 'free' to members, just scan your membership card

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy