Author Topic: County Bagging: Rutland - Bagged!  (Read 3101 times)

sunnydale

• Veteran Member
Re: County Bagging: Rutland - Bagged!
« Reply #15 on: 07:49:56, 04/07/18 »

Cheers sunnydale.  The tent's certainly a cheaper way of getting lots of little holidays in  :)

I'm off to Church Stretton in a couple of weeks with friends and will be camping myself! :o  Using my daughters tent, which I've thoroughly tested for leaks! lol
Hoping the weather doesn't break before we go!
Doing Ragleth Hill/Caer Caradoc on the first day, then the Long Mynd the day after.
Never been to that area before so looking forward to walking somewhere new O0
***Happiness is only a smile away***

rural roamer

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 14:09:08, 07/07/18 »
Great photos Mel. Reminds me to stop off more often when we pass through from Suffolk visiting our son in Nottingham. Let me know when you plan on “bagging” Suffolk 😀

Mel

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 17:40:52, 07/07/18 »
I don't mind Beefy carrying it  :D

;D

I'm off to Church Stretton in a couple of weeks with friends and will be camping myself! :o  Using my daughters tent, which I've thoroughly tested for leaks! lol
Hoping the weather doesn't break before we go!
Doing Ragleth Hill/Caer Caradoc on the first day, then the Long Mynd the day after.
Never been to that area before so looking forward to walking somewhere new O0

The bits I've seen of Shropshire have been lovely.  Enjoy  O0

Great photos Mel. Reminds me to stop off more often when we pass through from Suffolk visiting our son in Nottingham. Let me know when you plan on “bagging” Suffolk 😀

Thanks rural roamer.  Yes you should - it's lovely.  I'll no doubt be asking for walk ideas when I get to "bagging" Suffolk so will let you know  :)

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy