Author Topic: VR - Feeding Green Monsters, and a secret wild camp :)  (Read 3376 times)

pleb

• Veteran Member
Re: VR - Feeding Green Monsters, and a secret wild camp :)
« Reply #15 on: 09:49:53, 18/09/17 »
Did ya get lost then? ;D
Whinging Moaning Old Fart

Innominate Man

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 00:03:18, 19/09/17 »
With the intro I thought you'd decided to kip overnight in Christian Bonnington's garden shed.

The rest of the video pointed in that general direction and I thought I might be right.
I have to say that young Ms April can't 'arf belt out a tune even after several goblets of Chateau Neuf de Pape. I was even more stunned to hear much later, and several more swigs down the flagon, that she still had enough gumption to strike up a tune on her harp.
Even after such distractions I think your video is pretty top notch (although your rhythm guitar work could do with a few more chords).
Carry on Camping and posting the vids - it's the only thing that keeps me sane  :crazy2:

Only a hill but all of life to me, up there between the sunset and the sea. 
Geoffrey Winthrop Young

April

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 08:46:33, 19/09/17 »
Nice to see you on here IM  O0

Sadly not my voice or harp playing  ;D
Hate will never win

beefy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: 19:51:33, 19/09/17 »

"c'est magnifique"  ;)

Merci, je suis heureux que ça vous a plu  :)

Only just had time to watch the latest offering from Beefy Films. Excellent stuff as always.  O0
thanks Penygadair  O0

Did ya get lost then? ;D
absolutely not  ::)

With the intro I thought you'd decided to kip overnight in Christian Bonnington's garden shed.

The rest of the video pointed in that general direction and I thought I might be right.
I have to say that young Ms April can't 'arf belt out a tune even after several goblets of Chateau Neuf de Pape. I was even more stunned to hear much later, and several more swigs down the flagon, that she still had enough gumption to strike up a tune on her harp.
Even after such distractions I think your video is pretty top notch (although your rhythm guitar work could do with a few more chords).
Carry on Camping and posting the vids - it's the only thing that keeps me sane  :crazy2:

sane ...  :D
thanks IM, nice to see ya back ..  O0
Nice to see you on here IM  O0

Sadly not my voice or harp playing  ;D
;D ;D ;D
Leave only footprints, take only photographs, kill only time ...

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy