Author Topic: The Keswick Mountain Festival  (Read 595 times)

darksky

• Veteran Member
The Keswick Mountain Festival
« on: 14:26:48, 10/04/09 »
So who's going from of here !   I am and I cant wait as its jam packed with so much to do...i,e....mountain trekks with guides , theres also FREE guided mountain trekks and some mountain walks with a wild camp out too , plus the amount of famous climbers and other outdoorsy people who will be giving some great talks no doubt !  Theres way too much happening for me to type it all down but I have the little book sent to me explaining everything and everyone that will be there..., I will be there for the duration, so if anyones going maybe we could all meet up for a drink and that ....so if you are going and interested in organising a meet up then say so on here and we will start the ball rolling !
'''get out there and experience as much as you can its beautiful and have yourself alotta fun doing it'''

garyr

• Veteran Member
Re: The Keswick Mountain Festival
« Reply #1 on: 16:01:48, 10/04/09 »
darksky - we will be making an apperance but not until Saturday the 16th, we are up in Scotland before then, but have agreed to 'swim'  :P  to the summit of Armboth Fell on the Sunday to help raise funds for SARDA!

Gary ....

darksky

• Veteran Member
Re: The Keswick Mountain Festival
« Reply #2 on: 18:20:54, 11/04/09 »
Well i will be there for the duration, and good for you doing the swim mate !  where is the swim being held ? 
'''get out there and experience as much as you can its beautiful and have yourself alotta fun doing it'''

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy