Author Topic: Th Langdale Pikes  (Read 1594 times)

garyr

• Veteran Member
Th Langdale Pikes
« on: 21:27:08, 30/03/08 »
Hi all, we been over to Langdale today, was hoping the do the circuit of the 'Pikes' but the weather first thing today was lousy to say the least so be bailed out after ike O'Stickle and headed for Stake Pass, down Mickleden and had a pint in the DG, but its typical of the weather, when we were on the tops it was awful and as soon as we hit the valley floor the sun came out!!!!!
I've attached a couple of photo's from the walk, but if any body wants to see any more check out my web site
Cheers
Gary ...

darksky

• Veteran Member
Re: Th Langdale Pikes
« Reply #1 on: 23:17:30, 31/03/08 »
Good pix Garyr.., DG=lovely pub is'nt it?  The weather stopped me and few friends doing  Jacks Rake.
'''get out there and experience as much as you can its beautiful and have yourself alotta fun doing it'''

garyr

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 08:12:33, 01/04/08 »
Good pix Garyr.., DG=lovely pub is'nt it?  The weather stopped me and few friends doing  Jacks Rake.

darksky - yes the ODG is a great pub, there's nowt better the coming back down off the hills on a cold winters day to a pint in front of the fire!!!!

gary

jude

« Reply #3 on: 14:06:05, 10/04/08 »
good pics.
lucky you ! be weekend before I get out next

garyr

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 08:13:46, 11/04/08 »
Jude - hope you get some good weather, we are going over on Saturday for a weeks holiday, staying near Hawkshead, planning to bag a few more summits but the forecast is looking very mixed.  >:(
Gary

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy