Author Topic: Posting Pictures  (Read 1169 times)

cpjmathieson

• Veteran Member
Posting Pictures
« on: 10:56:59, 08/05/20 »
Hi, Ive been posting on here for sometime now, but only post a link to my blog for pictures as I have no idea what sites you need to use to post the pictures up. Can anyone help please?

Cheers O0
Chris

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
Re: Posting Pictures
« Reply #1 on: 11:23:27, 08/05/20 »
You need to use a 3rd party image hosting website, and then paste a 'direct link' for the image on that site into the pop up box that you get when you click the 'Insert Image' icon.

I use imgbb.com - nice and simple.
WildAboutWalking - Join me on my walks through the wilder parts of Britain

Warbler

« Reply #2 on: 12:39:22, 08/05/20 »
+1 for imgbb.

Free, no ads/pop-ups and easy to use.

cpjmathieson

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 12:43:03, 08/05/20 »
Thank you I'll give it a try. O0

Mel

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 13:05:00, 08/05/20 »

If you have already uploaded your pics onto your blog then you can use your blog as your "third party host"...

Right click on the image within your blog that you want to post on here.  Select "copy image address".  Click on the "insert image" button above the post reply box / smileys.  Paste the link into there and click okay.  Your photo will appear just like that ^^^

O0

cpjmathieson

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 13:16:21, 08/05/20 »
If you have already uploaded your pics onto your blog then you can use your blog as your "third party host"...

Right click on the image within your blog that you want to post on here.  Select "copy image address".  Click on the "insert image" button above the post reply box / smileys.  Paste the link into there and click okay.  Your photo will appear just like that ^^^

O0

Thank you that might be easier!  O0

WhitstableDave

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 13:20:23, 08/05/20 »
...Right click on the image within your blog that you want to post on here.  Select "copy image address"...   

It's worth mentioning that different browsers might word this differently - for example, Firefox will offer 'Copy image location' - or (if I remember correctly) in the case of Internet Explorer not provide the option at all. There is a convoluted work around in IE however.
Walk, Jog, Run : our YouTube video channel.

cpjmathieson

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: 13:32:51, 08/05/20 »
Thank you copying image location from my blog worked a treat O0

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy