Author Topic: A relaxing video medley No.3  (Read 3409 times)

beefy

• Veteran Member
Leave only footprints, take only photographs, kill only time ...

April

• Veteran Member
Re: A relaxing video medley No.3
« Reply #1 on: 17:21:59, 29/11/17 »
Very relaxing vid, some pretty scenery in it  O0 Did Willo refuse to go all the way under the bridge?  ;)
Hate will never win

beefy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 17:25:26, 29/11/17 »
Very relaxing vid, some pretty scenery in it  O0 Did Willo refuse to go all the way under the bridge?  ;)
TA Ape ... O0
She would gave but there might have been someone coming the other way so for safety I stopped there  :)

Penygadair

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 18:16:34, 29/11/17 »
Nice vid Beefy.

I'm beginning to get paranoid about eyes in the sky. One day I might be caught by Willo as I shuffle along.  :-[

April

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 18:47:43, 29/11/17 »
One day I might be caught by Willo as I shuffle along.  :-[

Try being me  ;) A camera, a GoPro and Willo follow me about  :D
Hate will never win

Penygadair

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 19:30:14, 29/11/17 »

I would be even more paranoid if I was followed by a man with a beard.   :D :D

beefy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 20:53:09, 29/11/17 »
Nice vid Beefy.

I'm beginning to get paranoid about eyes in the sky. One day I might be caught by Willo as I shuffle along.  :-[
Thanks Penygadair  O0
Ya might get caught having a pee  :o

Try being me  ;) A camera, a GoPro and Willo follow me about  :D
And she loves it she even talks to willo   :D
I would be even more paranoid if I was followed by a man with a beard.   :D :D 

Oi...
You leave my beard alone  ;D

Dovegirl

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: 22:23:53, 29/11/17 »
Nice choice of music beefy   :)    Interesting to see this area, which is somewhere I'm not familiar with

she even talks to willo   :D

Is that why willo takes such good pictures?   :)   

April

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: 22:33:49, 29/11/17 »
she even talks to willo   :D

Dovegirl it isn't me who has conversations with willo  :D
Hate will never win

beefy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: 22:51:16, 29/11/17 »
Nice choice of music beefy   :)    Interesting to see this area, which is somewhere I'm not familiar with

Thanks Dovegirl  O0
Dovegirl it isn't me who has conversations with willo  :D
You talk to the magic tree I've got evidence  ;D

barewirewalker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: 11:02:07, 02/12/17 »
Great video Beefy  O0 , interesting to go for a walk with tame aerial surveillance. I would be tempted to use such technology to test out routes in places, where I am not supposed to go, as prescribed by the righteous way and not so righteous way.

Before crossing ground, that one feels might improve a route, it is good to know if physical passage is possible. A few strands are barbed wire are still no great problem to my aging limbs but 6ft of closely layered Hawthorne or Blackthorn is worth knowing about and there are limitations with Google Earth.

Anyway I am enjoying your musical trips, still trying to come up with my own version, though they will only be 'stills'.

Which reminds of a story about a climber, with a notoriously abrasive character, when well into a spectacular climb on Tremadoc Rocks, N Wales, a well kitted out photographer arrived at the bottom of the cliff and started to set up his equipment, tripod and all. At the point of being able to use his  carefully assembled gear, the photographer politely asked the climber if he minded being photographed.
This in the days of emulsion film and the very great difference in the cost of film.
"Colour or black and white", was bellowed down from the edge of a dark overhang, by a flailing figure silhouetted against azure blue. The stuttering reply of 'BBBB black and whiite' I am afraid was met with an even louder bellow of BBBBBBBBBBBBB off or words to that effect.
« Last Edit: 11:06:24, 02/12/17 by barewirewalker »
BWW
Their Land is in Our Country.

Ridge

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: 17:32:47, 02/12/17 »
Really good 'greatest hits' vid  O0

Welsh Rambler

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: 20:33:27, 03/12/17 »
Very relaxing video Beefy, so relaxing I nodded off and woke up to Randy Santel stuffing his face with a giant burger in Glasgow so had to replay the video to see the end. Well done again  O0

Regards Keith

beefy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: 14:12:25, 04/12/17 »
Great video Beefy  O0 , interesting to go for a walk with tame aerial surveillance. I would be tempted to use such technology to test out routes in places, where I am not supposed to go, as prescribed by the righteous way and not so righteous way.

Before crossing ground, that one feels might improve a route, it is good to know if physical passage is possible. A few strands are barbed wire are still no great problem to my aging limbs but 6ft of closely layered Hawthorne or Blackthorn is worth knowing about and there are limitations with Google Earth.

Anyway I am enjoying your musical trips, still trying to come up with my own version, though they will only be 'stills'.

Which reminds of a story about a climber, with a notoriously abrasive character, when well into a spectacular climb on Tremadoc Rocks, N Wales, a well kitted out photographer arrived at the bottom of the cliff and started to set up his equipment, tripod and all. At the point of being able to use his  carefully assembled gear, the photographer politely asked the climber if he minded being photographed.
This in the days of emulsion film and the very great difference in the cost of film.
"Colour or black and white", was bellowed down from the edge of a dark overhang, by a flailing figure silhouetted against azure blue. The stuttering reply of 'BBBB black and whiite' I am afraid was met with an even louder bellow of BBBBBBBBBBBBB off or words to that effect.
Thanks  :)

Really good 'greatest hits' vid  O0
Thanks ridge  O0

Very relaxing video Beefy, so relaxing I nodded off and woke up to Randy Santel stuffing his face with a giant burger in Glasgow so had to replay the video to see the end. Well done again  O0

Regards Keith
;D  thanks Welsh rambled  O0

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy