Author Topic: Wheres Wally ???  (Read 865 times)

ukmase

• Veteran Member
Wheres Wally ???
« on: 20:32:13, 17/03/08 »
Has anyone else noticed the disappearance of this boards most numerous poster Summitzero.

Anyone heard from the man, is he okay?

TD, WG have also gone missing?

darksky

• Veteran Member
Re: Wheres Wally ???
« Reply #1 on: 19:02:21, 20/03/08 »
 :( Im hoping he's doing his stuff out and about, and he's not poorly or anything, it would be nice to know if he is ok though as the latter is'nt a nice thought..,i have his personal phone number but dont know if to call or not as he might think bad of me or something, ive also sent him messages VIA this sites messaging system but heard nothing back from him.., what do you think we should do or do you think were being abit over caring but he is a cool guy and i'd hate to think he is ill or he's abanded his flock hahaha only jesting, ..WHERE IS SUMMITTZERO THE MAIN MOUNTAIN MAN...
'''get out there and experience as much as you can its beautiful and have yourself alotta fun doing it'''

Dazza

• Veteran Member
Re: Wheres Wally ???
« Reply #2 on: 20:45:49, 20/03/08 »
Very true, quite a few of the regulars have been quiet lately myself included. I've been sorting out a new flat (I hate painting) so I have my excuse!

Dazza
--------
These boots were made for walking so that's just what I'll do. After I've re-proofed them of course...

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy