Author Topic: Coast to Coast live attempt.  (Read 6722 times)

alewife

• Veteran Member
Re: Coast to Coast live attempt.
« Reply #15 on: 09:01:52, 20/07/16 »
He'll sleep well after that one.  O0
Alewife

...beware of the bull!

lightweightmick

« Reply #16 on: 13:12:56, 02/03/20 »
 O0 'Not dead yet!' - (shouts Patrik Baboumian on 'The Game Changers' as makes his first appearance lifting the yolk weight)
Use a smiley ...you know it makes sense

Slogger

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 15:22:17, 05/03/20 »
O0 'Not dead yet!' - (shouts Patrik Baboumian on 'The Game Changers' as makes his first appearance lifting the yolk weight)
Welcome back Mick.

tonyk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: 20:06:59, 05/03/20 »
A real lightweight! Its taken him three years to recover from his little walk. ;)

lightweightmick

« Reply #19 on: 22:42:26, 05/03/20 »
A real lightweight! Its taken him three years to recover from his little walk. ;)
Whey hey Tony K! I still have the books you sent me years ago! - what an inspiration all that banter was! Turned my life around I can tell you - still no good at it though mind... lol
NEVER give up!
Yes indeed, lightweight by name, lightweight by nature  :) ... Nearly four years this year - get it right... just couldn't be a rs d lol, though the 'bike hike' was a bit of a crazy interesting diversion:

https://c2c-bike-hike.blogspot.com/

Scatter my ashes on Robin Hood! Legends one and all...

(All that falling out was down to me stepping in in support of your 'running' post as I recall... all lost now... but the spirit lives on... mind you we are indeed getting a bit long in the tooth!)

lightweightmick

« Reply #20 on: 22:45:11, 05/03/20 »
Welcome back Mick.

O0 The LWW bogs actually claimed me... living on in spirit only... NEVER give up!

Slogger

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: 15:40:55, 07/03/20 »
O0 The LWW bogs actually claimed me... living on in spirit only... NEVER give up!
Looking forward to your next attempt! Get it on the go whilst I'm laid up or I may beat you to it! ;)

tonyk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: 19:45:38, 07/03/20 »

https://c2c-bike-hike.blogspot.com/

This must rate as one of the more eccentric crossings! The bike looks completely inappropriate for the terrain,in fact my late mother owned one of those folding bikes in the sixties and used it for shopping.

Was Dave referring to another attempt with a folding bike and suggesting he is going to have a go? ;)

lightweightmick

« Reply #23 on: 01:29:37, 08/03/20 »
Looking forward to your next attempt! Get it on the go whilst I'm laid up or I may beat you to it! ;)
My sister has just had her hip done... 6 weeks she says to recover, so at the rate I'm progressing you'll beat me to it yet again mate! ;D

lightweightmick

« Reply #24 on: 01:33:12, 08/03/20 »
This must rate as one of the more eccentric crossings! The bike looks completely inappropriate for the terrain,in fact my late mother owned one of those folding bikes in the sixties and used it for shopping.

Was Dave referring to another attempt with a folding bike and suggesting he is going to have a go? ;)

I got enough folding bikes for the three of us to do a joint effort lol - you'd have to provide your own modified baby carriers though...
« Last Edit: 01:39:28, 08/03/20 by lightweightmick »

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy