Author Topic: The urban walking route planner  (Read 3968 times)

TheGUYuk

• Veteran Member
The urban walking route planner
« on: 21:13:52, 10/08/12 »
The urban walking route plannerGet a route map between any two points, including your journey time, calorie burn, step count and carbon saving. It’s quick, free, healthy and green.
Search for walking directions using the journey planner on the left, or try one of the suggested walks below. You can get more tailored information if you: ??? ??? :) :o O0
http://walkit.com/

Glyders

• Veteran Member
Re: The urban walking route planner
« Reply #1 on: 21:20:20, 10/08/12 »
The urban walking route plannerGet a route map between any two points, including your journey time, calorie burn, step count and carbon saving. It’s quick, free, healthy and green.
Search for walking directions using the journey planner on the left, or try one of the suggested walks below. You can get more tailored information if you: ??? ??? :) :o O0
http://walkit.com/

;D I just misread that to be 'between any two pints'

Think I'd best cut down the intake a bit  :D

Catbells

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 21:27:57, 10/08/12 »
;D I just misread that to be 'between any two pints'

Think I'd best cut down the intake a bit  :D

You need those new specs my dear lol, I cant email you anymore lol, but yes a walk by the water would be nice, sorry for the hijack by the way!!
Catbells, a truly lovely walk

Glyders

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 21:29:47, 10/08/12 »
And you talk too much  ;D

Water it is then O0

I'll try drinking some too instead of the beer, I might be able to read then  :D

Catbells

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 21:31:20, 10/08/12 »
And you talk too much  ;D

Water it is then O0

I'll try drinking some too instead of the beer, I might be able to read then  :D

Great stuff mate, big hug  O0
Catbells, a truly lovely walk

Tiberius Baltar

« Reply #5 on: 22:33:43, 13/08/12 »
http://walkit.com/ [nofollow]

Right then, Ive just had a quick gander at this and put in some walks I like to do around my home town of Liverpool and I would suggest that you avoid all advice on routes through and around this city when using this gizmo. I will happily provide better walks and safer areas for you to stroll through that wouldn't involve areas where you are likely to be confronted by hood wearing dog wielding drug selling oiks!

The routes seemed a bit "sat naff" to me, your better off spending five quid on an OS map and using a bit of the old grey matter to plan your route and work out your distance.  ;)

fat goat

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 15:24:51, 22/08/12 »
It doesn't seem to think that Southport Exists! So I had to type in my post codes as Bolton (I suppose any would have done).
You don't scare me, I did the Amble - deliberately
www.westpennineswanderer.co.uk

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy