Author Topic: Well this is just rubbish  (Read 2641 times)

TheGUYuk

• Veteran Member
Well this is just rubbish
« on: 10:14:32, 26/08/12 »
Volunteers' rubbish effort rewarded with outdoor activities :) ;) Envirotrek volunteers enjoy rockclimbing after the clean-up
 Envirotrek volunteers enjoy rockclimbing after the clean-upA wheelbarrow, a portable barbecue and a light switch were among discarded items collected in a clean-up by volunteers in a national park.
The rubbish was among 15 bags’ worth of litter and other waste picked up as part of the Envirotrek event in the Peak District.
http://www.grough.co.uk/magazine/2012/08/22/volunteers-rubbish-effort-rewarded-with-outdoor-activities

TheGUYuk

• Veteran Member
Re: Well this is just rubbish
« Reply #1 on: 10:29:23, 26/08/12 »
Envirotrek volunteers enjoy rockclimbing after the clean-up
A wheelbarrow, a portable barbecue and a light switch were among discarded items collected in a clean-up by volunteers in a national park.
The rubbish was among 15 bags’ worth of litter and other waste picked up as part of the Envirotrek event in the Peak District.
http://www.grough.co.uk/magazine/2012/08/22/volunteers-rubbish-effort-rewarded-with-outdoor-activities

roughyed

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 12:21:43, 26/08/12 »
A good idea.

Pity that they could do this every week and there would still be some mess left behind by some moron.

footix2

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 12:27:36, 28/08/12 »
I once saw a Wheelbarrow on Barf. It was too heavy for me to carry off the fell though, so I had to leave it. :D
82/214

Bill T

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 17:47:25, 28/08/12 »
I once saw a Wheelbarrow on Barf. It was too heavy for me to carry off the fell though, so I had to leave it. :D

When you say a wheel barrow do you mean a barrow minus wheel?  Otherwise the weight thing seems to indicate a lack of grasp of the fundamentals of a wheel barrow
Dirger

Resident Lyke Wake Bore

footix2

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 20:29:19, 28/08/12 »
No it had the wheel. I wasnt humping it over stiles and the like.
82/214

Bill T

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 20:40:34, 28/08/12 »
You could have offset that against not having to carry your daysack  ;D
Dirger

Resident Lyke Wake Bore

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy