Author Topic: [TR] Jevington to Seven Sisters Circular Walk  (Read 871 times)

cpjmathieson

• Veteran Member
[TR] Jevington to Seven Sisters Circular Walk
« on: 17:47:40, 01/08/17 »
I found a real gem of a walk, taking in Jevington(Home of the Banoffi Pie), West Dean,Exceat,Cuckmere Haven,Seven Sisters,Birling Gap and East Dean. I was totally blown away by the beauty!

Blog here

http://myadventures3.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/jevington-seven-sisters-circular-walk.html

Dovegirl

• Veteran Member
Re: [TR] Jevington to Seven Sisters Circular Walk
« Reply #1 on: 20:31:44, 01/08/17 »
Great TR and photos and I'm glad you had such good weather    :)   The Seven Sisters and Cuckmere Haven are among my favourite areas for walking, and West Dean is indeed a hidden gem

The South Downs Way from Alfriston to Jevington is well worth walking too, with fine views

cpjmathieson

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 20:50:37, 01/08/17 »
Great TR and photos and I'm glad you had such good weather    :)   The Seven Sisters and Cuckmere Haven are among my favourite areas for walking, and West Dean is indeed a hidden gem

The South Downs Way from Alfriston to Jevington is well worth walking too, with fine views

Thank you will check that walk out another time  O0

John Walker

« Reply #3 on: 21:32:18, 01/08/17 »
I agree with Dovegirl (as always!) about the Cuckmere Haven part of the SDW but I'm definitely tempted by your inland section as well.  Never been to Jevington and now apparently too late to have the original Banoffee pie  :( .  I really appreciate all the interesting historical and whimsical details in your blog, so much better than the dry original walking route!

How do you find time to take all those great photos and go for a swim as well! Remarkable....

JW
http://www.greenlives.org.uk/walk.html
National Trails completed: SWCP, Thames, SDW and NDW

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy