Author Topic: Just joined, hello to all  (Read 1077 times)

grahama

Just joined, hello to all
« on: 17:26:59, 03/03/09 »
Hi all,

Have not walked for a while but my lad is now 14 and I have done a couple of walks with him, Langdales and round Kinder Scout.  I loved them, and I'm sure he did too but being 14 he didn't admit it and seemed obsessed with eating me out of food for the trip !!!

Lots of walks planned hopefully both in Lakes and North Wales as very close to both.

Will be asking lots of questions and posting pics of walks.

Graham
Record of my walks with my lad, and other walks ongoing!!

www.dinneratthetop.blogspot.com

Cat

Re: Just joined, hello to all
« Reply #1 on: 17:36:31, 03/03/09 »
A very warm welcome to the forum!  Sounds like you have a great walking partner, our 16 year old looks at us as if we have two heads each when we suggest walking lol.  Happy walking!

TryfanUK

« Reply #2 on: 18:05:11, 03/03/09 »
Welcome Graham... ask as many questions as you like.. I am sure there will be plenty of replies, with lots of good advice.. :)

There is also lots of people organising walks on here that you can tag along to if you so wish.. :)

enjoy the forum.. ;)
"I Started Out With Nothin’ and I Still Got Most of it Left"

KIDSTYPIKE

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 18:15:45, 03/03/09 »
Welcome to the forum Graham.....Take a look around and when your ready with the questions just fire away.
Dave

walkinggirluk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 18:20:20, 03/03/09 »
Hello and a big welcome to most friendlies, helpful forum around.  Where's there always good advice.  If your up for it take a look in the meet up section.

And welcome WG.
peace and tranquillity in the countryside. clean your rubbish up after you  respect it.

clean it bin it

Arenig

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 23:46:54, 03/03/09 »
Welcome to the forum Graham. I'm still relatively new to it myself. I'm sure you'll find the guys on here to be both very friendly and helpful. Hope you enjoy it.
"YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE"

W.A.S.H.I.S. completer www.walkeryri.org.uk

Welsh Nuttalls completer www.nuttalls.com/mountains/wales

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy