Author Topic: Loughrigg Fell Lakes walk with great views of Grasmere, Windermere & Rydal Water  (Read 1421 times)

wildCAMPER

Been a while since I posted on here, got more time now with the current situation! Just wanted to share some pics from a Loughrigg Fell walk that I blogged about, which in my opinion is one of best walks you can do in the Lake District as considering it's only 5 miles and a relatively moderate walk in terms of difficulty - the variety of views are incredible - as you get so many different ones! Grasmere, Langdale Pikes, Elterwater, Loughrigg Tarn, Windermere, Rydal Water! The list is endless. Some of you will have done it - for those that haven't get it on your list for when the time is right!

Here's a few photos to whet your appetite and the Loughrigg Fell walk map route. If you want to find out more visit the blog post http://www.hikingphotographer.uk/2020/06/loughrigg-fell-walk-via-grasmere-windermere-rydal-water-lake-district.html

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
Lovely photos - you had better weather than I. Loughrigg really is a fine little mini-mountain, and a superb viewpoint.
WildAboutWalking - Join me on my walks through the wilder parts of Britain

pdstsp

• Veteran Member
Nice pics wildCamper - Loughrigg does pack a lot of views for its relative size doesn't it.  My younger dog's first fell.

wildCAMPER

Can't believe it's taken me song long to do it!

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy