Author Topic: Hi From Greg  (Read 5662 times)

Gregmuzz

Hi From Greg
« on: 20:24:26, 31/05/07 »
Hello My name is Greg, nice community you have here and some great posts with good information

hope to here from you all, please visit my blog on the link below : )

http://gregmuzz.blogspot.com/2007/05/welcome-to-walking-with-greg-website.html
Holiday Scotland website www.holidayscotland.org

Holiday Scotland Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HolidayScotland

titaniumdude

Re: Hi From Greg
« Reply #1 on: 20:45:14, 31/05/07 »
Hiya Greg and of course welcome.  Nice site you got going there.  The Crib and Cadair are awsome places.  Enjoy this site, a little slow at times, but all the folks are cool.  Welcome to the walkingforum community :)
I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing

Gregmuzz

« Reply #2 on: 20:56:41, 31/05/07 »
Thanks mate

i am fairly new to walking only started this year so i got alot to learn and some fitness levels to get too

Dazza

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 21:05:41, 31/05/07 »
Hi Greg and welcome to the forum.

You'll find loads fo good advice here I'm a relative newbie too as well.
Dazza
--------
These boots were made for walking so that's just what I'll do. After I've re-proofed them of course...

Gregmuzz

« Reply #4 on: 21:09:16, 31/05/07 »
thanks for the welcome i will be staying around for sure

M J B

« Reply #5 on: 21:23:07, 31/05/07 »
Hi Greg, welcome to the forum and great blog!
I also have a love of Scotland, only just found it as daft as it sounds. I already want to live up there as soon as.

solo backpacker

« Reply #6 on: 16:00:35, 01/06/07 »
hi greg
Man, I see the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy [censored] we don't need.

walkinggirluk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: 13:30:59, 02/06/07 »
HI Greg and welcome.  This site offers good advice and Great story of there walk's. Like TD say's folk on here are cool
peace and tranquillity in the countryside. clean your rubbish up after you  respect it.

clean it bin it

Snowman

« Reply #8 on: 08:37:16, 04/06/07 »
Hi Greg - like the site.

I don't know whether I'd love Scotland or not (probably would) as I'm too far south.   Remember us southerners get a nosebleed if we go north of Watford.   But seriously, it's just that little bit too far to go for a weekend walk.

Most of my weekend walking is simply in the Chilterns, which is has to be said are very beautiful if lacking mountains, and there are some wonderful pubs.    Then there's the South Downs of course.

The nearest mountain region is the Brecons, which I do love to go to, and of course Dartmoor isn't too far away, and is a place I've loved since my first vist back in the 60s.

S.

darksky

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: 11:45:25, 17/09/07 »
aIYA greg.., great site.., and welcome to this one pal  O0
'''get out there and experience as much as you can its beautiful and have yourself alotta fun doing it'''

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy