Author Topic: The Future of our National Parks  (Read 2526 times)

ninthace

• Veteran Member
Re: The Future of our National Parks
« Reply #15 on: 11:32:07, 09/11/18 »
I do not do surveys, rate us and so on. 'They' are looking for information and the end result is that I get is even more junk emails! Can 'the people' manage capitalism, personally I don't think so. All I think that will happen over the next few decades is more and more areas will be earmarked for so called development and profit. The Lakes and areas like it are prime targets and I think these types of projects will just go on and on.
Oh I think you will enjoy this one.  You can tell the lickspittle running dogs of capitalism what to do with the National Parks.  Actually I found it hard to fill in as they asked open questions.  Heaven knows how they are going to analyse the data but I suspect some contractor somewhere is going to get a new car out of it.
Solvitur Ambulando

ninthace

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 11:41:08, 09/11/18 »
I have only part completed it, I have saved it to finish later. It wouldn't let me upload a photo. Has anyone else been able to upload one?

Had a thought on this one having just read the small print - it swallows the photo so when you come back to it it says no photo downloaded but the small print says
"You have already uploaded a response to this question. If you would like to remove it, please tick the box below. Alternatively, you may upload a new response to replace your existing one."
If you click the "download now" button, it will let you download the picture to your downloads file - logic says it must have been uploaded to be downloaded.
I sent them one of Innominate Tarn.
Solvitur Ambulando

April

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 13:56:29, 09/11/18 »
I found it hard to fill in as they asked open questions.

Yes, me too. I saved the survey to go back to after the non upload of photo and went on to the next question which was a vague open ended question - "What do you think works overall about the present system of National Parks and AONBs in England? Add any points that apply specifically to only National Parks or AONBs".

I was very tired and thought I would be best getting some sleep before trying to answer. I slept better last night but I still find the question difficult to answer. The next question "What do you think does not work overall...." might be easier to answer.

Re the photo ninthace, I think it said "server not available". I was uploading it from my pictures saved on the laptop. I will try again over the weekend, or next week we have a while to complete it.
Hate will never win

Petrolhead

« Reply #18 on: 14:04:15, 09/11/18 »
:o

O0

I have only part completed it, I have saved it to finish later. It wouldn't let me upload a photo. Has anyone else been able to upload one?

Worked for me April.

I'll be honest, I was very tempted to make a Mr Potato Head of Mr Leafe and a Turnip Head of the obvious.

Somehow I retained some adult behaviour...

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: 17:51:03, 09/11/18 »
:o

O0

I couldn't upload. Crashed when I tried.
WildAboutWalking - Join me on my walks through the wilder parts of Britain

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy