Author Topic: I am going to walkl around the coast of Britain  (Read 1124 times)

Dantheman

I am 44 years old, I recently walked on my own from Milton Keynes to Edinburgh, it took me 13 days so I was averaging 30 miles a day...It was summer, I slept rough, no tent and wore canvas deck shoes. I am planning to walk around the UK coast it will take approx a year and I am looking for advise, sponsorship, and companions to join me over sections or maybe complete trek  ...
« Last Edit: 11:44:19, 27/08/18 by Dantheman »

BrenBrendan

Re: I am going to walkl around the coast of Britain
« Reply #1 on: 21:42:57, 17/11/18 »
Can only say well done, must have been a lot of road walking you set yourself a good pace but you have to if your going to get the job done ,no tent my God, ever used a tarp ? I'm into long distance walking in a big way, have you got any plans for your walk around Britain ? Any way keep us updated with your thoughts by the way I have a spare 3mx3m tarp if you would like it would gladly post it all for fee any think to help a fellow walker out,  360 miles without a tent it's the least one can do,  safe walking  bren

Dantheman

Re: I am going to walkl around the coast of Britain
« Reply #2 on: 23:29:31, 17/11/18 »
Thanks Bren I am well over 500 miles now having just been through Hastings catch me on danwalksthecoast,,,and see all the pics so far..

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy